Custom LUTs can be loaded onto a USB drive and imported into the camera.
1. Download your LUT onto a FAT/FAT32 formatted USB drive.
2. Connect USB drive to USB port on camera body.
3. In the camera menu, navigate to SETTINGS → LOAD CUSTOM LUT
4. Select desired LUT from the list. Once a LUT is loaded, it will be saved to the camera until user settings are cleared or a factory reset is executed.
5. Exit the menu and remove USB
6. Press BUTTON 1 on the side of the camera. (Do not hold down.)
7. Using the scroll wheel, select desired LUT.
*All LUTs, including Custom User LUTs, are not baked-in. They are to be used as monitoring reference only.