There are 2 different ways to set up Anamorphic De-Squeeze in the MAVO Edge.
Way #1- De-Squeeze using MAVO Edge’s open gate 4:3 resolution
1. Navigate to SHOOTING → REC RESOLUTION
2. Select one of the open gate (OG) resolutions.
1. Navigate to LIVE VIEW → ANAMORPHIC RATIO
2. Choose the appropriate de-squeeze ratio for the lens that you are using.
*de-squeezing in live-view does not bake-in the anamorphic de-squeeze to your footage. Files will be displayed in 4:3 and will require de-squeezing in post production.
Way #2- Bake-In Anamorphic De-Squeeze with Rec Resolution
1. Navigate to SHOOTING→IMAGE FORMAT
2. Choose S35
1. Navigate to SHOOTING→REC RESOLUTION
2. Choose 5K 6:5 Ana or 5K 4:3 Ana
*5K S35 is the only image format that currently supports baked-in anamorphic de-squeeze